As much as we appreciate that you shop with Brown Box Organics we hope to bring you more than just great food. We want to you save time and money while experiencing a healthy lifestyle. We hope you know how much we appreciate the great impact your shopping choice is making in our community and the lives of many other people. Thanks again for shopping Brown Box Organics! http://www.BrownBoxOrganics.com
Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Pops
2. Place the strawberries in a food process. Pulse the strawberries until pureed. Add ice or water as needed.
3. Add the juice from 1 lemon. Pour into a popcicle mold and freeze.
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces and chilled
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb. whole strawberries, stems removed
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt. Add chilled butter and cut into dry ingredients with a pastry knife until crumbly. Add cream and stir with a spoon until dough comes together.
3. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut to fit over the baking dish.
4. Mix strawberries and rhubarb together in baking dish. Top fruit with cobbler dough and brush with melted butter and remaining tablespoon of sugar. Bake for 35 minutes. Serve warm.