Welcome to a New Year! We hope that 2018 is a year filled with good things for you and yours. We love that you choose us to be a part of your life! If we were going to pick a word for this year it would be “YOU” because without YOU Brown Box simply isn’t possible. When you choose to shop with Brown Box we hope you find great values, time saved and life simplified. We also hope YOU enjoy delicious REAL.GOOD.FOOD. that benefits your health and improves your journey. We know you have many options for shopping and your commitment to shop with our local small business makes a huge impact on this community. Let’s make 2018 the best year yet together!
Here are a few tips for making the most of your Brown Box:
- Remember to return your boxes for reuse. We LOVE that there is so little waste with Brown Box. We only bag items that really need it and saved over 165,000 plastic bags compared to traditional grocery last year. The plastic liner in your box can be used in any standard size kitchen waste bin. (We cannot accept plastic returns by USDA health standards.)
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook. Post pictures of things you make or items you especially love and tag us. We love to hear from you and are working on some fun Giveaways this year!
- Add items you would like to receive regularly to your standing order. The further in advance we communicate with the farms and food artisans the easier it is to fulfill orders.
- Have a problem with an item or any concern? We LOVE to hear from you. Contact us anytime:
(208) 461-9750 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copied from our box insert flier for the week of January 7, 2018.