Fruit Salads are a classic go to for summer sides and gatherings. This dressed up salad can me made with your favorite combination of summer fruit and is especially good made with Chocolate Mint.
· 1 cup seedless grapes
· 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries or a mix of berries
· 3 peaches or nectarines, seeded and sliced
· 1 Pear seeded and cut into cubes
· 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
· 1 Tablespoon local honey
· 1 half of a lemon, zested and juiced
· ¼ cup mint, minced
Directions: Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl gently toss fruit and dressing. Refrigerate 1 hour and serve.