With our kids back in school and busy evenings are the norm, I am always on the look out for quick, nutritious meals to feed my family. This recipe ticks both of those boxes and as a bonus, it’s all made on one sheet pan!
Serve with a loaf of sourdough from Gaston’s Bakery and sliced cantaloupe and you have a meal that’s sure to be a hit!
- 3 garlic cloves or 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, about 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2pounds salmon fillets (I use Sockeye from Alsek, make sure to thaw overnight in the refrigerator)
- 1 lb green beans
- 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Peel and chop garlic. Set aside.
- Chop the rosemary. Set aside.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet. (Note: cover with parchment paper to make it easier to clean.) Distribute olive oil evenly on salmon. Add salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into salmon.
- Place in oven. Throw in some fresh green beans lightly coated in extra virgin olive oil and a dash of salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon is flaky and green beans are tender.